Congratulations, graduates! Despite many obstacles, you did it! You were so determined to complete your degrees and certificates, that even a global pandemic didn’t slow you down. We are ready to celebrate your success by giving you the opportunity to walk across the stage with pride and be recognized for your achievements.
We still have tickets available for the 11:00 ceremony at https://ci.ovationtix.com/36372/production/1110201. Students must be approved/pre-approved for Fall 2021, Winter 2022, or Summer 2022 to participate.
- May 7, 2022: Arts and Sciences Center, Center Stage Theater, 11:00 AM OR 2:00 PM
- Graduates and guests should arrive 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to ceremony time, no sooner, no later, please, and use the SOUTH DOORS of the ASC adjacent to the parking lot.
- Honor cords and PTK stoles will be handed out at check in
- Masks are recommended, but not required
- Grads and guests are invited to a light reception in the Schoenherr Campus Center following each ceremony. Photo ops and a graduate gift will be available.
Each graduate will be allowed to bring three (3) guests to the commencement ceremony, as space is limited.
Please submit a portrait style photo (.jpg or .png) to Cameron Foggo at email@example.com for inclusion in the Graduate slide show that will play at Commencement and be posted to our web.
CAP AND GOWN:
Graduates may pick-up a cap and gown from the Student Services staff between the hours of 9am – 5pm in the Schoenherr Campus Center.
Please contact Student Services at 231-843-5510 if you have questions or concerns.