Campus Assessment Response Evaluation
West Shore Community College is committed to the care and welfare of its community and to ensuring that the campus environment is conducive to learning, teaching, civility, and working. The CARE Team will assess concerns of individuals that have originated from observed behavior by a faculty, staff, or student. In order to take this proactive approach, we ask that faculty, staff, or students who are concerned about a person and/or his/her behavior complete this reporting form and submit it to the CARE Team.
Please be assured that:
- All reports are confidential and will only be shared on a “need to know” basis.
The advantages of filing a report are:
- Students that may need additional supports to be successful can be identified.
- Behaviors that are concerning can be identified.
- Immediate threats can receive immediate action.
Your support of this process is essential. Together we can help ensure a safe, supportive learning environment.
CARE Team Members:
- Carla Shay, Counseling, Chair
- Ann Gensen, Counseling, Member
- Jessica Houser, Faculty, Member
- Chad E. Inabinet, Counseling, Member
- John Wolff, Faculty, Member
To fill out the CARE Team from, please click HERE.