What is an Articulation Agreement?
The College has various agreements with different educational institutions, that allow for a more seamless transfer of credit toward completion of a degree.
Career and Technical Education (CTE)
High School students who enroll in a CTE course through either the West Shore Educational Service District (WSESD), Newaygo ISD, or Wexford-Missaukee ISD, have the opportunity to earn college credit from West Shore by successfully completing an approved articulation exam at the culmination of the course. Students must enroll at West Shore within one year of high school graduation to receive the credit. Contact Student Services at (231) 843-5510.
Bachelor's Degree Programs
The following articulation agreements are available for West Shore students through various colleges and universities. In addition, students can dual enroll in both West Shore and university courses as part of a consortium. It is recommended that students meet with an Advisor to discuss the existing agreements and if they are a good fit. Click on the links to be redirected to the university page.
Ferris State University
- Business Administration
- Business Administration with Professional Tracks
- Criminal Justice - Generalist Option
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education (various concentrations)
- Nursing RN to BSN
- Business Administration (Accounting, Finance, General Business, Management, Marketing)
- Bachelor's of Science (Computer Info Systems, Computer Science, Network Security, Health Information Management)
- BSN, Nursing
Central Michigan University