Supporting Data-Informed Decision Making
Institutional Research (IR) offers a variety of services to support the College's data informed philosophy. Its primary purpose is to facilitate the collection, analysis, and interpretation of institutional data that supports the College's planning and decision-making.
Annually, the IR office prepares and submits approximately 38 State, Federal, and Higher Learning Commission reports. These mandatory reports cover virtually every aspect of college operations. IR also supports the broader college community with data and analysis. In the 2018-2019 academic year, IR completed over 70 data and analysis requests from faculty and staff. If you have questions about what is included or omitted here, or want to make a request for data, please contact the Director of Institutional Research.
- Enrollment Map - Winter 2017-2018
- 2016 Personal Assessment of the College Environment (PACE) Survey Results
- 2015 Personal Assessment of the College Environment (PACE) Survey Results
- 2019 Community College Survey on Student Engagement (CCSSE)
- 2014 Community College Survey on Student Engagement (CCSSE)
- 2014 Survey of Entering Student Engagement (SENSE) Key Findings