Employment at WSCC
Join our dedicated team!
Educational Support Staff Vacancies
- No vacancies at this time
Adjunct (Part-Time) Faculty Vacancies
- Adjunct Biology Faculty
- Adjunct Clinical Nursing Faculty
- Adjunct Communications Faculty Pool
- Adjunct EKG Faculty
- Adjunct Electronic Medical Records Faculty
- Adjunct Phlebotomy Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty Pool Positions
- Adjunct Mathematics Faculty Pool
- Adjunct Medical Assistant Faculty
Provisional Employee Vacancies
- Ice Arena – Concession Stand PT
- Ice Arena – Pro Shop PT
- Nursing Tutor(s)
- Part-Time Embedded Tutor
- Wellness Wednesday Event Coordinator
Student Worker/Work Study Vacancies
- Click here to review open positions
Employee Benefits, Collective Bargaining Agreements, and Adjunct Handbook
The West Shore Community College Benefits in Brief document offers detailed information regarding benefits to full-time administrators, faculty, and educational support staff.
Board policy, WSCC procedures, and contract provisions shall supersede these statements and should be consulted for exact condition precedents and entitlements.
Benefits in Brief
- Full Time ESP
- Full Time Faculty
- Priority Health Plan A/ Plan B/ Plan C
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental
- ADN Vision Full Time/ Part Time
- Notice of Privacy Practices HIPAA
Collective Bargaining Agreement
The purpose of the Collective Bargaining Agreements with the West Shore Community College District is to mutually establish the terms and conditions of employment and the rights of the parties to these agreements.
The College's faculty and educational support personnel are represented by separate bargaining units.
Adjunct (Part-Time) Faculty Handbook
To review the Adjunct Faculty handbook, please click here.
West Shore Community College is committed to the principles of equal opportunity and strictly prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, creed, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, height, weight, national origin, race, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its activities, admissions, educational programs, and employment.