FINANCIAL & PLANNING DOCUMENTS
As a publicly funded institution, West Shore Community College is committed to ensuring long-term stability and financial health of the college, including providing timely, accurate financial reporting to our staff, students, and community. Here you will find financial and the pertinent planning documents that guide important decisions made by the Board of Trustees.
Federal Funds recieved from the COVID-19 pandemic
Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting for all HEERF I, II, and III grant funds.
- HEERF Student Funding 06 30 2023
- HEERF Student Funding 03 31 2023
- HEERF Student Funding 12 31 2022
- HEERF Student Funding 09 30 2022
- HEERF Student Funding 06 30 2022
- HEERF Student Funding 03 31 2022
- HEERF Student Funding 12 31 2021
- HEERF Student Funding 09 30 2021
- HEERF Student Funding 06 30 2021
- HEERF Student Funding 03 31 2021
Year ended June 30, 2022
Year ended June 30, 2021
Year ended June 30, 2020
FY 2023 Projection
- Total general fund revenue (estimated): $14,389,455
- Total general fund expenditures (estimated): $14,246,397
Michigan Community College Data Inventory Report
Michigan Community College Data Inventory Report – Uniform and comparable financial data from Michigan state-supported community colleges.
Local Strategic Value Resolution - How the college meets strategic value best practice measurements.
Health Care Benefits
Debt Services Obligations
West Shore Community College is Debt Free, No Reportable Debt Services Obligation
Joint Capital Outlay Subcommittee Use and Finance Bi-Annual Reporting
- January 2016 through June 2016
- July 2016 through December 2016
- January 2017 through June 2017
- July 2017 through December 2017
- January 2018 through June 2018
- July 2018 through December 2018
- January 2019 through June 2019
Freedom of Information Act
Michigan’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), MCL 15.231 et seq, provides that certain persons can receive copies or make inspections of most public records of public bodies upon written request. The person must sufficiently describe the records he or she seeks. The public body may charge a fee to cover the cost of complying with a person’s FOIA request.
FOIA Request Process and WSCC Procedure
FOIA requests directed to WSCC can be sent by email or mail to:
West Shore Community College
Attn. FOIA Coordinator
P.O. Box 277
Scottville, MI 49454
Requests should include a name, phone number, and mailing address.