Articulation Agreements

What is an Articulation Agreement?
The College has various agreements with different educational institutions, that allow for a more seamless transfer of credit toward completion of a degree.

Career and Technical Education (CTE)

High School students who enroll in a CTE course through either the West Shore Educational Service District (WSESD), Newaygo ISD, or Wexford-Missaukee ISD, have the opportunity to earn college credit from West Shore by successfully completing an approved articulation exam at the culmination of the course. Students must enroll at West Shore within one year of high school graduation to receive the credit. Contact Student Services at (231) 843-5510.

Bachelor's Degree Programs

The following articulation agreements are available for West Shore students through various colleges and universities. In addition, students can dual enroll in both West Shore and university courses at part of a consortium. It is recommended that students meet with an Advisor to discuss the existing agreements and if they are a good fit. Click on the links to be redirected to the university page.

Ferris State University

Davenport University (opens PDF, click on program of interest)

Central Michigan University