Start a Club/RSO

You are here now : West Shore Community College / Current Students / Campus Life / Start a Club/RSO


Starting a Registered Student Organization (RSO)

Any current student may start a student club.

To do so, you must submit a formal request to Student Senate for their approval. This will require that you have officers (e.g. President, Vice President, etc.) for your club, an Advisor (a WSCC faculty or staff member), as well as a mission or purpose that describes what your club is all about.

Click here for the form. Then, once officially recognized by Student Senate, your club can request funding for meetings and other events.